Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) is a fruit with extraordinary healing properties that most people have never heard of. It’s been successfully used for over 2,000 years in Polynesia, China, India and elsewhere.
Noni migrated with the inhabitants to the South Pacific islands, Tahiti, Hawaii, Malaysia – and wherever there is pollution-free volcanic soil.
Reference: This material was taken from the book “The Noni Phenomenon”
by Dr. Neil Solomon, M.D., Ph.D.
- Noni works synergistically with other food supplements and/or medications.
- Noni probably helps with prevention, and works optimally in conjunction with other antioxidants. Noni helps animals heal faster.
Dr. Schechter, director of the Natural Healing Institute in California, reports that there has been a wealth of information supporting the traditional uses and health benefits of Noni. His work supports what the Kahunas (traditional healers in Hawaii) have known and used beneficially for thousands of years.
He confirmed in an interview that the positive results obtained by physicians using Noni were consistent with the results obtained by naturopathic clinicians.
Dr. Schechter’s clinical investigations suggest that:
- Noni stimulates the production of T-cells in the immune system. T-cells play a pivotal role in fighting disease.
- Noni acts to enhance the immune system involving macrophages and/or lymphocytes, which are a vital part of your body’s natural defenses.
- Noni has been shown to combat many types of bacteria.
- Noni has unique anti-pain effects.
- Noni inhibits pre-cancer function and the growth of cancer tumors by allowing abnormal cells to function more normally.